I need help finding a strategy that I can use on this sports betting website. Here is how it works, lets take baseball for example, you enter a contest and there are numerous groups containing several baseball players in each group like about six. You select ONE player from each group. Based on how well he does in the game is how well you do. The better players are with each other in a group like arod,utley,chipper jones, and pujols. You only pick the players for ONE day of baseball action. Please help me find a strategy that I can use to be successful.
Question posted by: MJ#1
When it comes to picking players in a daily fantasy sports contest, there are a few key strategies that can help increase your chances of success. Here are a few tips for picking players in a daily fantasy baseball contest:
- Do your research: Before selecting your players, take the time to research each player’s recent performance and matchup. Look at things like their batting average, home runs, RBI’s, and recent form. This will help you make informed decisions when selecting your players.
- Look for value: When selecting players, try to find value picks that may be overlooked by other players. Look for players that are playing in favorable matchups, or that may be undervalued due to recent poor performance.
- Consider the weather: The weather can play a big role in baseball games, so it’s important to consider the conditions before making your picks. For example, a windy day may make it harder for pitchers to control their pitches, leading to more runs scored.
- Mix and match: Don’t be afraid to mix and match players from different groups in order to create the strongest possible lineup. Look for players that complement each other’s strengths and weaknesses, and that can help balance out your lineup.
- Monitor player news: Finally, make sure to stay up-to-date on the latest player news and injuries. This can have a big impact on your lineup, so it’s important to be aware of any changes or updates that may occur.
FYI, Sports and gambling places pay BIG money to the mathematicians and statisticians to ensure the house has the odds in all circumstances.
Outside of luck, your best bet (literally) is not to play.
Comments are closed.