CANBET – CLOSED 2014
Canbet is the European arm of the Australian sportsbook IAS – one of the top online operators, with offices in Australia and London, and shares traded on the Australian stock exchange. Canbet are particularly well known for their football platform, which covers over 500 live ‘In-play’ football games each week. They’re also known for their excellent football and racing promos.
NB Canbet is not open to US players.
Canbet Sports Covered
- Football– including Live “In-Play” football betting. 500+ matches per week.
- Horse Racing – UK, Irish and Hong Kong races
- American Football
- Australian rules football
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Racing
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Other Events
Canbet Sports Betting
- Canbet offers a wide range of single/straight and multiple/parlay betting options
- Odds format: EU, UK, US
- Racing Best Odds Guaranteed – bet SuperPrice and be guaranteed to be paid higher than the Bookmakers Official Starting Price on all UK & Irish horse racing. For Hong Kong racing SuperPrice guarantees to pay higher than the official Hong Kong Jockey Club tote odds.
- Soccer’s Best Odds – Canbet claim to operate at the lowest of bookmaking margins.
- Canbet Internet limits are amongst the largest available online, larger amounts are available via the Telephone
Also available at Canbet
- Betting on Politics and Entertainment Events.
- Arcade games
Canbet Bonuses & Promos
Promos vary, so check out the latest, but when we looked they had these:
- Free draws for huge prizes (a holiday when we looked)
- Second Chance Specials – get your money back on selected English Premier League matches.
- 25% Racing Rebate on net losses! If your account shows a net loss during the month they’ll refund up to 25% of that loss back to your account in cash.
- 6% Hong Kong Racing Rebate Bet on any racing Hong Kong event and they’ll credit your account with a 6% rebate on any losing stakes.
- Soccer Cashback – Bet on any Asian Handicap market and if the match finishes in a handicap tie they will refund your total bet stake
- Refer Your Friends And Get A £ 20/€25 Free Bet
Management & Customer Services
- Canbet is United Kingdom licensed and is wholly owned subsidiary of global Gaming and Wagering Company ‘International All Sports Limited’ (IAS). IAS is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, is subject to independent audit, and is licensed in both the United Kingdom and Australia.
- Canbet is a member of the United Kingdom’s, Independent Betting Arbitration Service (IBAS). IBAS is an authoritative, totally independent third party offering adjudication for customers who have an unresolved betting dispute with licensed Sportsbooks.
- 24/7 Professional Customer Services Representatives via phone, e-mail and live chat.
- Toll Free Telephone facilities with English and Asian Multi Lingual speaking operators.
Money & Banking
- Canbet accepts currencies: GBP, EUR, AUD, CAD, SGD and HKD.
- Deposit with: Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Solo, Switch, Delta, Bank Wire, Check, Neteller, InstaCash, Moneybookers
- Unlike some betting and gaming companies, Canbet does not charge fees on most transactions. Your account is completely flexible – you can deposit or withdraw funds at any time, completely free of charge in most cases.